[Resolved] Naaptol Online Shopping — 50 pc stainless steel dinner set

Kanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Bhumika_ramchandani on Apr 12, 2019
I hav ordered 50 pc stainless steel dinner set. Bt i didnt like its quality nd all pieces are also very small in size thats why i have returned it. I contacted to naaptol customer care for many times regarding to my refund bt every time they r saying that we can not return your money directly they will give a voucher. Bt i didnt like any other product from naaptol so what will i do of that wallet. Every time customer care saying that we r putting ur complaints nd our execurive will talk to u. Plzz refund my money... Dont let it be d worst shopping experience with naaptol... Many people have complaints about ur refund policy... Just bcoz of it u r lossing so many customers plzz dont make d people fool.. Value d customers money... Nd refund my money
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2019
Dear Bhumika,

we would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience had with us.

We would request you to write back to us at [protected]@naaptol.com along with order details so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.

Comments

I received my product in defective condition..the product are not like as show in a t.v...this is such a fraud business..i want to return my product. And please send my rupees.the product is like a baby toys.
No money cancel Order 57720171 cancel

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - 50 pc stainless steel dinner set