[Resolved] Naaptol Online Shopping — I'm complaining about get in shape fitness belt and pant for men and women

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Ria22 on Apr 1, 2019
I have ordered get in shape fitness belt and pant for men and women - bogo from naaptol. The payment was made online and immediately after i ordered it showed error and then no confirmation mail came from naaptol and my money is gone.

I am very disappointed. I have never experienced this situation from any other website like amazon, flipkart, snapdeal etc.

I never thought that naaptol is doing such fraud. I have ordered the product on 29th march and an amount of rs. 1, 398/- has been deducted from my account.

At least have a decency to return the amount if you can't take the order. Earlier i have purchased item on cod. But for the first time i made online payment and i have been cheated.

Do the needful at the earliest.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2019

[Apr 01, 2019] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Dear Customer,

We would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience had with us.

We would request you to write back to us at [email protected] along with order details so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.

@Team Naaptol

Comments

I order above product size small & xl size.
But deliver to me xl & xxl size .
I complaint to many time on cell phone
but not clear the same
kindly plz clear
& also clear how many days clear to my problem
Farji Cupan Cool
Jigo Shah's reply, Apr 6, 2019
Faraji Cupan And Coll My Mo-9429055231

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - I'm complaining about get in shape fitness belt and pant for men and women