[Resolved] Naaptol Online Shopping — not proper response from your executive

Ramniwas Ruwatia, shri ram ind. salasar road, didwana-341303, Didwana, Nagaur District, Rajasthan, India
 CA Mukesh Ruwatia on May 21, 2019
I have purchased a easy handy smart wash from you. But the same is not working since received, after that i call your executive then he told for copy of invoice and image of product to whatsup. I have sent both to your whatsup number but when your executive call to us they do not talk properly and told that we cant take back the product and not refund the amount.

They only replace the item but as per your advertisement your give us the return facility of the product.

I am attaching herewith the copy of invoice and hope you will be take action and refund us the amount at your earliest convenience.

not proper response from your executive
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

With regards to your complaint for order no. 58039326 and as per conversation had today, we would like to inform you that hand to hand Refund/ Replacement is not possible.

Further we can assure you that refund/replacement shall be processed within 24 hours of product pick-up confirmation from your address.

If you are agree on above terms, we shall process further.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

@Team Naaptol

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - not proper response from your executive