[Resolved]  Naaptol Online Shopping — smart watch mobile,order no.57522383/11.4.19. complaint no.38348123 not resolved

I am a diamond membership person in Naaptol, the order value is Rs.1299/-On receipt I informed Naaptol on 15.4.19 .about seal open, no user manual, and the Smart watch Mobile is already used one, and not a new one.
Naaptol have not taken any step for replacement, instead ask for photo document through Whatsapp, e`mail nos which are invalid.My problem is not solved.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint for order no[protected], we are hereby arranging the reverse pickup for replacement.

Kindly follow the below mention steps for free pick-up:

1. Please pack the complete product in travel worthy packaging.

2. Delhivery courier boy will come to pick the product at your door step within 2-3 working days.

3. Note down the Pickup Request Number/Token No/Collection Reference No received from pick-up boy for future reference and Update Dispatch Details to Naaptol after pickup done.

It would take 2-3 working days to reach product at our warehouse. Once the product reaches to us, we shall action further.

if you have any further query, please write us at [protected]@naaptol.com with the order detail.

We deeply value your relationship with Naaptol and are committed for providing the highest level of products & services.

@team Naaptol
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have got voucher in the post that you have won4300000or altocar they told me topay 4500

Naaptol Online Shopping
    Naaptol Online Shopping Phone
    Naaptol Online Shopping Address
    Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607