Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — cheating patient on mri scan nics bommasandra

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 telsm57 on Oct 20, 2018

For the patient having prescription to do mri on abdomen and pelvis i was told total charge is 9850 i asked three times it is for abdomen and pelvis and they confirmed it. I had send the prescription through whatsapp and they confirmed amount on 18 oct thursday
On 20 oct saturday i did the scan. Reception charged me 9850 and the bill was given to me after the scan was over. I got the report by mail at 7pm and noticed that scan was done only for pelvis.
I called mri dept and they try to give all bizarre reasons like i was billed only for pelvis and since problem is in pelvis they decided to do only that scan these were told to me by one technician named kenneth. The same reasons of radiologist decide area of study and all was told by sasi manager of radiology.

How can radiologist decide to do only pelvis when prescription is for abdomen and pelvis. If so also i should be informed that only pelvis study is being done.
Neither on thursday or on saturday they told anything of that sort instead took same amount as told on thursday.

This is clear case of cheating a patient. I want the entire amont charged to me reimbursed and people responsible for all trouble caused to me is punished

Waiting to hear from you

Telsmon v augustine

[Oct 20, 2018] Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Telsmon,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your concern with MRN number and contact number on [protected]@narayanahealth.org so our team can contact you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Narayana Health

Sector-28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar-Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302033
    Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital - cheating patient on mri scan nics bommasandra