Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — poor administration and misbehavior of receptionist

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 KESAVA RAO M on Jul 5, 2018
I went to mukundapur branch of this hospital yesterday i. E on 4th july, 18. As i am new to this hospital, i could not understand the procedure. I asked the may i help you counter. But he did not direct me to take a token. I made up a queue before a cash counter but after 15 mns of standing there i came to know that it was not the right place. I again went to the enquiry counter but again they did not guide me to take a token. Anyhow i cound manage by wasting and wandering here and there for one hour one of the receptionist counter 14 was very very rude and she did not hand over slip for doctor. When i was standing in the line before the room to visit dr lalima banerjee she abused my spouse and harshly told her to leave the line and go to the corner. This is the position after paying 800/.
Worst administration i have ever seen in my life after paying huge amount.

[Jul 05, 2018] Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Patient name: Lata Rani Koley
I need blood test report for proceeding colonoscopy.But Report delivery section is not giving me report within scheduled timing and making false promise.
Please help immediately.

Sector-28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar-Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302033
    Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital - poor administration and misbehavior of receptionist