[Resolved]  Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — unauthorised charge

Dear sir today i visited to your hospital becouse my moms health was not good i clearely prescribed doctors that she is feeling like to do vomit from starting to end i was misguided. Test are written which dsnt relate to patient and diesease. I was asked to pay 10000 in advance and said that only 2-3 thousand will be charged and remaining will be paid back and now when we inqure you guys refused to refund remaining and said that you have to take full treatement and we are charged a thousands only for room. There is no doctors to see patients but we are charged like vip hospital. You guys talked to my father in arrogent and abusive way.
I promis you guys that you will have to pay for that.
Soon sue in cour once my mom will discharged.
I known you guys such treatement do not need ehole day but you to charge a minimum amount and your one executive told that staff have referal system to earn to doctors.
You guys mess with a educated custmer.
Promise you have to pay
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-27 16:16:32

[Aug 10, 2019] Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vikas Sharma369369 Aug 10, 2019
vikas sharma
Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2019
Dear Vikas,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team is already working on your concern and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Narayana Health
Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Customer Care's response Aug 16, 2019
Dear Vikas,

We understand our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any further assistance is required.

Narayana Health

Sector-28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar-Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302033