National Board Of Examination — not permitted to fill up choices online for neet pg 2018 counselling

I got 17000 all india 50% category rank and i am informed that i am eligible for all india counselling. But i am getting a message "you are not permitted to fill up choices online for counselling" when i am trying to register on mcc. Nic.in. Kindly help as the registration will be closed by tomorrow. I have done mbbs from andhra pradesh and i have not submitted any affidavit. Is that affecting the registration? Any help is appreciated.

[Mar 22, 2018] National Board Of Examination customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i have registered for neet pg 2018 councelling, till payment it worked well, when it comes to choice filling it shows me a blank page saying servers are not working right now..., what should i do i couldnt fill up even one choice till now and the time is getting expired with in almost 2 days, what i am supposed to do now????, its happening with many people, please kindly do something with the website..
Yeah, I too got the same message like "You are not permitted to fill up choices online for counseling"... after that, I found my mistake... at the place of application number you have to enter your candidate ID instead of registration No.
drbhargav krishna's reply, Mar 24, 2018
Can you please let me know the difference like which is candidate id and registration number??Which is the candidate id??

National Board Of Examination Phone
    National Board Of Examination Address
    Nodal Office, National Board of Examinations, St. John's Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078