National Board Of Examination — regarding withheld rank of neet pg 2018 roll no.[protected]

Dear sir my neet pg 2018 rank withheld i send scan copy mbbs marksheet on 16 feb 24 feb and i contact to bord call center they tell me that update within one week then all india 50% quota rank declare my rank not show again then i again contact at call center no. She tell me that i have not send marksheet so again send same urgently then i again send marksheet scan copy of mbbs on 28 feb. I again contact he tell me that is update up to monday sir i send copy of marksheet four time and call to student support center no of time please solve my problem.
Sir my detail is as follows..-name - dr shriprakash meena. Roll no.[protected]
Dob. 05.07.1974 mark obtained in neet pg -310
Category - st. Mob. No.[protected] email. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 01, 2018] National Board Of Examination customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Date of incident :[protected]
I'm completed the neet form 2 step then solve the 3rd step it is the fee payment and i payed the fee 750/- using debit card through canara bank and it i got a message regarding the deduction.
Request a refund
Sir I registered my complaint about neet pg rank withheld my roll no [protected] on date 1march 2018 which not resolve till date please solve my problem ...thank you Dr SHRIPRAKASH MEENA mob.no.[protected]

National Board Of Examination Phone
    National Board Of Examination Address
    Nodal Office, National Board of Examinations, St. John's Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078