[Resolved]  National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — amount deducted for fastag but not credited to fastag wallet

I had purchased fastag through hdfc vide customer id[protected] wallet id [protected] fir vehicle no. Mp20cg8565. On 5th july 2020 i tried to recharge my wallet with 1500- through ubi ebanking. My account was debited with 1509.44 for payment to techprocess vide reference id[protected] but the amount was not credited to my wallet. After around 2 hours i again tried to recharge with 500/- and my account was debited with 509.44 vide reference id[protected] for payment to techprocess but the amount was not credited to my wallet.
On 6th july, 2020, i started from kolkata to jabalpur and i had to cash at every toll plaza inspite of recharge.
I talked to customer care hdfc fastag and they advised me to contact ubi and expressed their inability to do anything. I contacted ubi and they said that they have made the payment and question of stopping payment does not arise.

Please look into the matter and arrange for refund of rs.2000/- plus charges paid by me or credit the same to fastag wallet.

I solicit your co-operation.

Abhijit c. Thakur
Mobile: [protected], [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
amount deducted for fastag but not credited to fastag wallet
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2020
I lodged complaint with UBI as well as HDFC Fastag. The amount debited to my account with UBI has been refunded by crediting to my account.
Updated by Abhijit2306 Jul 26, 2020
It is more than 10 days but the dispute has not been resolved. Amount debited on 05.07.2020 has neither been refunded nor credited to my Fastag wallet till date. Please expedite.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet