[Resolved]  National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Excess amount debited from my paytm fastag

Yesterday my vehicle no kl24a4445 passed kollam bypass at 11.25 am and i have paid rs 25, by return time i have also debit 25+25 (extra charge), during my ist journey i have already paid 25 (penalty charge ) my paytm balance available 225 in my account, but the staff not understanding this things, they have to force 50 as penalty.
Jul 29, 2021
yesterday my vehicle KL24A4445 passed kollam bypass toll plaza, during first journey i paid 25 for one side travel, during my return time i forced to give RS 50 to tollplaza, (25 rs penalty for journey )but i already paid RS 25 for my 1st journey, total journey i paid 75 Rs I have give extra 25, but this charge i want to refund my paytm account, please take necessary charge to refund my cas.
Jul 29, 2021
Updated by Aneeshkumar
i want to refund my RS 25 to my account of fastag KL24A4445
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My wallet is debited with 45rs saying manual debit alert on[protected] where i have not travelled this toll . its 500km away from place. after writing mail and called to customer still now they not processed the refund. Everyday they are telling different stories.

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]