National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Restoration of money against Wrongful deduction

I traveled on Pune Bangalore Highway on 25 and 26 th Nov. 2020 in my Car registration number MH 12.

MH 12 registered cars are exempted from payment of toll at Khed Shivapur Toll post.

As a matter of fact LED display shown *_Not Paid_*. But money got deducted from my FAST TAG Account.

This is cheating. A fraud practice at the naka.
This can not happen unless some top officials are involved in the scam.

Please let me know how I get money back.

I would like otherwise to bring the fraud to the notice of Honerable Minister of Road Transport Shri Nitin Gadkari ji.

Your reply is awaited.

Adv. SANJAY Gokhale
Restoration of money against Wrongful deduction
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Double charging of toll at ghoti toll plaza on 12.11.2020. I have visited at ghoti toll plaza regarding doubel charging of toll at arjualli toll and ghoti toll for vehicle no mh04de4660. On 12.11.2020 due to have traffic congetion, at arjunalli toll, they have opened mumbai bound booth no 4 for diversion of traffic towards ghoti. However while visitng at ghoti, mr.Swapnil kale expalined and agreed thati have charged twicely. This is a system flaws and gliteches at arjunalli toll plaza for charging of wrong toll on vehicles towards ghoti going through booth no. 4. My request to nhai to carry full pledged system audit of said toll from the date of activation of fastag.

My vehicle no. is MH04DW4660 as earlier I have mentioned mh04de4660. Earlier posting of comments I have mention vehicle no. mh04de4660. Correct vehicle no. is MH04DW4660

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]