[Resolved] National Institute Of Open Schooling — correction of birth month and father's name in sslc certificate of examination 2009

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jan 23, 2018
Dear consumer complaint
I have knocked several doors to get my birth month corrected but to no avail. Yes I know i should have got it rectified immediately but due to the negligence of my foster parents and no financial assistance I was unable to do so. I want to persue my studies today after being adopted so could you please get my certificate corrected. You are my last hope. Thank you so much
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2018
First I went to the exam centre and requested to get it corrected; then I contacted Noida directly for the correction but they refused it bluntly as my exam year is 2009. Lastly I contacted the regional office of my state, Nagaland and also the regional office of Guwahati, Assam and both refused.

[Jan 24, 2018] National Institute of Open Schooling customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir / madam i ma swapan biswas as a teacher in charge of deypara bishnupur cls school. My nios enrolment no is-[protected] and red. No.-d[protected]. I want to change my school udise code cause of wring udise code provided by nios when i was registered nios portal. Now i want TO change but not to permission. How to change my udise code.

A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector - 62, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - correction of birth month and father's name in sslc certificate of examination 2009