National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — aadhar card inactive with axis bank account

I am arpan saha.. I received hp gas subsidy in my axis bank a/c upto october 2017, but i had not received subsidy after that to till date. I contacted to the hp distributor.. They are saying that from november 2017 inactiveness of aadhar no. With axis bank by npci. My consumer id with hp gas - 635020. I also checked in uidai website that aadhar no. Inactive with axis bank a/c. But till date the axis bank a/c is functioning. Please help me to do active my aadhar card by npci.

[Mar 20, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have linked my adhaar card with bank account and also with gas agency still i am not geeting subsidy my gas ageny name is roma gas agency and my consumer no is 623094 and my bank name is hdfc bank. My gas distributers said that they linked my adhar already and same said by hdfc bankers ...
Sir now adhar status link with AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK plz sir link another bank account SBI a/c [protected]
ifsc code-SBIN0015286 and
UBI a/c-[protected] ifsc code UBIN0558672
My Adhar[protected]
Name JITENDRA AHIRWAR

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051