National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — linking hp gas subsidy to bank account

I am having lpg connection with hp gas with lpgid (631698), currently my subsidy is linking to sbi with account no: ([protected]), since i am not using this account past 4 years its went to negative balance. So my subsidy amount is crediting in this bank, so i am unable to get my subsidy amount, so i want to link my sunsidy for uco bank with account no. ([protected]). I submitted form 2 in uco bank even though link is not happen to my uco bank account.

Please help me on linking the subsidy for my uco bank account...
Ifsc - ucba0000108

[Jan 29, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hits2304 Feb 02, 2019 Still it has not been resolved. Pls look into the matter and solve as soon as possible .
Updated by Hits2304 Feb 12, 2019 There are no response from NPCI
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My previous bank (Sbi)closed for 1 and half years. now new a/c opened for the two months. Bank of India A/c No. [protected]. my Aadhaar linked to bank by submitted Aadhaar no.[protected] on 24.1.2018. So for i have no LPG Subsidy. bank told already linked.
NPCI linking problem

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051