National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] — lpg subsidy was not received in my sbi account

Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
 mondalsk on Dec 19, 2018
Sir, My mother name is Monoyara Bibi.I hv submitted adhaar in bank & LPG distributor.Adhaar was updated in bank a/c but NPCI status is still inactive & LPG subsidy didn't credited in A/C.I have SBI A/C no:[protected], IFSC:SBIN0006188, Adhaar no:[protected], LPG Id:[protected], Consumer no:8499(Bharat Gas).So plz update the a/c in NPCI database.

[Dec 20, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mondalsk, Dec 23, 2018
Also, Gas agency told me to attach adhaar through NPCI in bank.But bank member said that such facility is not available in our bank.Bank is SBI JAMURIA (SBIN0006188) branch.Bank member every time told me that this facility of attachment of aadhar through NPCI is not available in our bank and they don't no this how to attach aadhar through NPCI.Please solve my problem as soon as possible...

C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] - lpg subsidy was not received in my sbi account