National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] — non receipt of lpg subsidy in my bank account

ASHOK GAS AGENCY, KANNAMMOOLA, TRIVANDRUM-11 ( SAP CODE- 117397 ), Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 Alok8901 on May 17, 2019
Sir, i have applied for lpg cylinder (Indane) at ashoka gas agency, trivandrum on 01 feb 2018. There i have submitted all my documents (Address proof, aadhar card, bank details, etc). My documents were verified and i got the message from agency to collect the cylinder. I went to agency and paid rs 5047/- on 14 feb 2018 and collect cylinder qty 2. I have not got the subsidy for the cylinder qty 2 purchased on 14 feb 2018 till date. I have complaint several times but my query is still pending till date. Kindly look into the matter seriously so that subsidy could be credited in my bank account. Kindly acknowledge me on my email or registered mobile no.
Alok kumar
Consumer no [protected]
Contact no [protected]
Email [email protected]

non receipt of lpg subsidy in my bank account

[May 19, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir my mother name is SUSHILA DEVI I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the NPCI status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : State Bank Of india, Account number :[protected], IFSC code : SBIN0003790, Adhaar number:[protected]. So please update my account in NPCI.
Niraj kumar Nirala's reply, May 17, 2019

Can you confirm us

I have already sent consent form in Bank and NPCI department for change Bank account for DBTL subsidy, but still continue subsidy sent in my refuge HDFC account. Please send me my subsidy in south Indian bank account details are already send you Via mail. please help and take to action.

ROHIT KUMAR SINGH

C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] - non receipt of lpg subsidy in my bank account