Nattashi — wrong item delivered

atul2512 on Jul 31, 2018
I had placed a order for 3 Western Dresses a few days back to nattashi.in

Today i.e. 31st July 2018 when I received my order no. 38385 through Blue Dart Courier on COD basis, I was surprised to see that instead of 3 western dresses I have received 3 Saris of very poor quality. The courier boy refused to take it back stating that it is the responsibility of the shipper to dispatch correct order. Please take immediate action and initiate a refund

wrong item delivered
Updated by atul2512, Jul 31, 2018
I have tried updating my compliant on nattashi.in but there is no response from their server. The email address support22@gmail.com is of no help either . Complete address of the seller is also missing on their web page. Have tried registering a complaint on their Facebook page as well but there is no response.
Updated by atul2512, Aug 03, 2018
A representative from Nattashi called my wife yesterday and said your money will be refunded on condition that you take back your complaint and provide us your Debit Card details to initiate refund. Obviously my wife refused, now everyone knows that for any refund we just need to provide our Bank A/C No. & IFSC Code. Now this is established fact that this Nattashi portal is fraudulent. They are basically cheats who are robbing people of their hard earned money. I urge more people to come forward with their complaints, Iam sure they must have cheated a lot of people in the name of their fake shopping portal Nattashi.in. Please initiate strict action against them.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I think we should all come together and lodge a police complaint against nattashi.in.
I had placed a order for Shirt & trouser few days back to nattashi.in

31st July 2018 when I received through Blue Dart Courier on COD basis [protected] I was surprised to see that instead of shirt & trouser I have received 4Saris of very poor quality. The courier boy refused to take it back stating that it is the responsibility of the shipper to dispatch correct order. Please take immediate action and initiate a refund
Today is 2Aug I'm received dule dart corriour this product is not same i
atul2512's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2018
Please be more proactive & draft a proper complaint. Provide all possible details you have.
atul2512's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2018
REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT ON JagoGrahakJago.Com AS WELL
I have faced the issue of wrong delivery from https://nattashi.in
And they are not even responsive to any kinda query.
I have ordered a saree with this Nattashi fashion but u have delivered me different product and also delivered product was very damaged.
To contact u there is no contact number in the website, so I gave u a mail but there is no response.
So please take the saree back and refund my amount as early as possible. Also Please give ur contact number.

I placed an order, and since have not had a way to contact that. It was naive of me to place the order before doing enough background check! I am trying to cancel the order but there is no response from the other end. It is a fraudulent company for sure, without a phone number or email address that works!
We are receive product is not good as well as not in a product that I will purchase it is fake company and nothing any Adress or no.is recieved
I ordered saree ethnic were sarees390 but i recived wrong product like waste cloth so please replace product or refund my money. order no 4517 date 07/08/18 name Rajendran GN cont no [protected] price 599

Nattashi - wrong item delivered