[Resolved] Naukri — cheating and don't give me back my money

Not given, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Nayan Ja on Apr 14, 2019
I am a lower middle class guy. Ek din muje job ke liye call aaya muje phle unhone muje registration ke charges mange fir unhone dheere dheere kar ke paise mangte rahe mene approx 27000₹ money online send kar di. But ab mene mana kr diya to muje bola apka amount 15 din m apko send kr diya jayega but abhi tk koi money nhi aai or phone bhi switched off aa rahe hai.
Mere pass unka account number hai and mail and msg n call recording bhi hai.
Me manta hu mene blindly unpr believe kr ke galti ki hai but ab muje mera paisa chaiye because mene vo paisa dosto se liya tha.
Please help me...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 14, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Jobseeker,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the call has not gone from Naukri.com.

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com

Comments

I was not given service properly, and immediately I cancelled the subscription and they haven't refunded my money

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukri - cheating and don't give me back my money