[Resolved] Naukri — I got cheated through naukri from airlines

Poornima K S on Jul 22, 2018
Sir i got a msg from naukri that i got a job in airline spicejet and i paid 2500 initially. And they again asked me to pay 7500 and i paid through debit card transaction. And again 3rd time they asked 20000 for training purposes and i paid but now their number is not reachable and switch off. Please i need a help sir. My father is an auto driver. That is a huge amount for me. Please help out sir.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2018

[Jul 23, 2018] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Credit card numbers or bank details over phone or email
• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at compliance@naukri.com.

Please write to us in case of any further assistance required

Team Naukri