[Resolved] Naukri.com — call from hr

Gmc, Assam, India
 Sandip Kumar Talukdar on Jan 18, 2019

I received call from no [protected] from a guy named (Amit). He has introduced me as amit, hr., naukri.com and asked me to pay rs 2500 for interview with hdfc. Please validate his details. He has also asked me to make the payment within half an hour or else my interview might turn down. Please check if his details are authentic and if he belongs to your organization.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Sandip Kumar Talukdar,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the calls from number ([protected]) has not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com