— discomitment of customer care executive

Dheeraj Saraswat on Feb 27, 2018
Your all front line executive are doing act of trapped to poor unemployees. Is working like this type of working. Previously your executive raised amt. Of rs. 2670/- for 15 yrs membership fee. Then your second executive appear and babooozle him with provide servise in big companies, and also charge is to mentioned of amt. Rs. 7670/-. This was not told previously, when this amt was paid then your executive told that they arrange telephonic interview and after clear thus round we have to deposits some securrity amt. It is shown how your executive trape some one gradually and step by step. When we denied to pay more amt. Your executive not respond to us by no repply and picced phone by sombody else etc..

[Feb 27, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I have received a call from [protected] telling that i have to pay some amount and you will get call from hcl regarding the networking interview please verify it wheather it is genune or not and he was asking me to pay some amount also.

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301 - discomitment of customer care executive