Naukri.com — I not interested this job please return my total amount

Nandgram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Pratiksha Dhiman on Sep 6, 2019
Call me naukari.com team
And offer me to a job for banking..
She give me a refrence id [protected]@722 znaukri.com
She told me paid some amount so i am paid amount 999 rupees and she call me again and she told me paid 2999 rupees and i paid this amount.
I call her than my call recive a sir than i asked what's status my file than he told me you paid some money only 5000 rupee than i refuse and i told his cancel my file and return m total amount. He crying me "file shall not cancle you willl complete this proces and you paid this amount" or now not recived my call and not repl my messeges any staff member not reply any email.
So i wannan my total amount.
So please help me return my tatal amount...
Ineed to amount my family is so poor...
Which person call me her name neha and priya and mukesh and i paid to amount [protected] name arumugan...
Please help me to return my taltal amount

I not interested this job please return my total amount

[Sep 07, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
Dear Pratiksha Dhiman,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the calls has not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com
Updated by Pratiksha Dhiman, Sep 17, 2019
This call by naukri.com you tell a lie for give me my amount
Please return my amount your staff froud with me and you hide his mistake
any way you return my money

Comments

it is not fare because call me a naukri.com team and yet you return my amount
return my amount
You tell a lie for some money. You are ashamed.
You return my money otherwise you dont return my money your complaint in police station.
So you return my money...

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukri.com - I not interested this job please return my total amount