[Resolved] Naukri.com — naukri.com fraud call

lyenola on Nov 15, 2017
I got a call on 13 nov 17 from [protected] saying calling from naukri.com and told me there is job available in bank sector and told me to send details in allindiajob914@gmail.com. I send and next day 14 nov 17 call came from two numbers [protected] and [protected] saying my documents have been accepted by hdfc bank and i need to deposit 2500 immediately through paytm to the number [protected] as security deposit. I deposited n send the screenshot to allindianaukri125@gmail.com. On 15 nov 17 call came from [protected] saying i will be called for interview and for that i need to do document verification and for that i need to deposit 4700. I refused to pay and then i asked for refund. They assured my money will be refunded but now my number is in reject list and most of the numbers are not receiving my call.
They told me they will provide me a job in my nearby location siliguri.
They even provided me bank details to transfer money with the account holder name irfan khan a/c [protected] ifsc code utib0000079.
My current location is siliguri and when i asked the location of the number [protected] she told me noida.
Please help me if possible to get my money refunded.

naukri.com fraud call
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019
I am not happy how they tried to resolve the issue. An email was sent from naukri.com mentioning that their company does not send any that kind of msgs n adviced not to do any transaction. The fraud are using their company name n spoiling it's reputation. I suggest them to take strict action against them as I have provided enough details about them.

[Nov 15, 2017] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Credit card numbers or bank details over phone or email
• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

If you have received (or receive) any such suspicious email communication from a possible Naukri client, do report it to us at compliance@naukri.com.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query and we would be happy to help you.

Team Naukri
Updated by lyenola, Jan 13, 2019
My issue is not resolved...please tell me what further steps can I take regarding this...

Comments

Naukri services are useless, i put so much efforts along with Naukri then it get finalized in 2.5 Months, i am still not satisfied with quality and contains got knows why i wasted my money for all services.

Nilesh Rastogi
nilesh_1223@yahoo.com
I got a call from Goutam Mishra in September'17 for premium services and I registered myself and paid amount. Since then, there is no call or email response from this guy. I have sent atleast 7-8 emails to this representative but he didn't bother to call me once to give an update. I m searching on options myself as before. It's no use of premium services. I need refund.

With all disappointment
Tamanna Kapoor
Naukri2Career@yandex.com had asked me money first for 2400 and then for 5700 and then for 7000 I have paid all amount they also promised me that they will refund me whenever I want

Nor they are reverting on my mails and nor they are receiving my calls the no is coming switch off.

Please help me to get the amount refunded.

They have not act as committed please help me to get it back as the amount is too big 14000

M accepting a help from you n team

Same happens with me also. Actually I got a call on 12th Nov 18 from Ms. Neelam( [protected]) saying that she is speaking from naukri.com and told me there is a job available in banking sector and told me to send details in onlinenaukri.com. I send and next day 13th nov.18 call came from that two numbers ( Mr Manish Malhotra is also included in it [protected]) saying my documents have been accepted by HDFC bank and I need to deposit 2500 RS immediately. I deposited and send the screenshot of payment. Next day call came and saying I will be called for interview and for that I need to do documents verification and for that I need to deposit 5000 RS . I refused to pay and then I asked for refund. They assured my money will be refunded but now my Nmbr is in reject list. They told me they will provide me a job in my location nearby umaria. They even provided me bank details to transfer money with the Account holder name: Rajesh Gupta
Bank name: kotak Mahindra Bank
A/c no. - [protected]
IFSC code : KKBK0004601
Branch: New Delhi
Plz I request you to help me to get my money RS 2500 back.

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301