[Resolved]  Naukri.com — naukri.com paid service is fake

I am anand pandhare. I had paid 5800.00 rupees towards naukri paid service by last 40 days gone, but till now i have not received a single message about any job opptutunities. I don’t want my money to be wasted for such scams. I have called the customer care multiple times and the issue is still not resolved. I don’t want to waste anymore time contacting your customer care. I need my money back if you are not ready to provide the service you offered. If i don’t get refund within a week i will be going ahead to register a complaint in the consumer court regarding the same. As a consumer i feel cheated by your company. I don’t want anyone else to pay for such rubbish service so i will be writing a comment on the google play store and on your social media accounts regarding the same issue. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings!

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused to you.

If you are a paid user of Naukri.com, please share your customer code / transaction code or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Kindly share the details to us on [protected]@naukri.com mentioning "Consumer Complaints" as Subject line.

We would like to assure you that Naukri.com prides itself on being customer-centric

Thanks & Regards