Naukri.com — payment fraud

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Malika Gupta on Apr 15, 2019
I got a call from one of the representatives of naukri.com .She told about a job opening in Bajaj financial Services and That there will be 2 interview a telephonic and a face to face interview.The face to face interview will be in the company itself.For further process i have to submit a form for Rs49.I submitted the form but they deducted Rs 4989 From my account.When i called them for a refund.The number was switched off. Please help me get my money back.Im sharing the Represntatives number.
Priya Kashyap-[protected]

[Apr 15, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Jobseeker,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the call has not gone from Naukri.com.

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [email protected]

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com

Comments

Sir please, this company customer cheat me my 3000 rupess deposit this bank ac no.[protected] ifsc code FINO0000001
please refund my money i provide customer no.[protected] he name is sanjay, please action this man i showing some transaction pic

Sir naukri.com [protected] sir mera 3000 rupess liye hai bole ki security money 1500 generate kiye phir refund ke time tarike baat rha hu waise karu phir 1500 deposit ho gaya to bole ki galti se ho gaya
Bank ac .[protected] ifsc code FINO0000001 mujhe mera paisa chahiye

Please provide me job for mahoba, banda, uttar pradesh and chhatarpur madhy pradesh location. Mostly i have worked in this area, you preferred me job in metro city where expanditure is so expensive so i want job in this area like bundelkhand.

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301