[Resolved] Naukri.com — refund my money

Asansol, West Bengal, India
 Cool Khan on May 30, 2018
Nokri.com is very bad n fake company told me it's pay to 1100 registration fee... I provide ur best job...& it's refundtable amount... I pay on this amount 20 feb 2018... Then after that they demanded 6700 rupees and i have pay, then i refused them and then they said that you will get 12500 rupees. But i have not got my money yet... Please refund my 7800 rupees help me
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2018

[May 30, 2018] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Cool Khan, May 30, 2018
Refund my money's sir help me
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Jun 01, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Credit card numbers or bank details over phone or email
• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com.

Please write to us in case of any further assistance required

Team Naukri