Naveen Kumar — no cleanliness of garbage and hygiene and no lighting in our market vikas puri

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 naveen3374 on Jan 8, 2019
Subject: no cleanliness of garbage and hygiene and no lighting in our market vikas puri, dda local shopping complex, block m-1 opposite kerala school behind ration card office, and hence unsafe & unsecured to public at all - photo proof enclosed.

We representing dda local shopping complex, block m-1, vikas puri is requesting you to please take necessary action for following on urgently,

1. Cleaning of garbage is not properly done/handled in our market - proof enclosed,

2. Street light is not working in our market. Further, please arrange high mast light since during late evening and night our market place is not safe and secure for public specifically for girls when passing via market incidents with threat are noticed during late evening.

Therefore, it's our humbly request that the same may kindly be cleaned by today itself so that we can have a normal life soon.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Signature of market members
(Dda local shopping complex, block m-1 market, vikas puri, new delhi – 110018)

no cleanliness of garbage and hygiene and no lighting in our market vikas puri

Comments

Dear sir, I have a recevied an old and not working one .. products...and I ordered. For a wireless one but I received wired one
Return back my money and take it product...so. Pls...

Naveen Kumar - no cleanliness of garbage and hygiene and no lighting in our market vikas puri

Company:Naveen Kumar