Needs The Supermarket Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 1, 2018

File a complaint to Needs The Supermarket

Having problems with Needs The Supermarket?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Needs The Supermarket customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Needs The Supermarket

Needs The Supermarket Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 274 4515

Complaints recently resolved by Needs The Supermarket customer care

Needs The Supermarket reviews & complaints(3)

I purchased some items amounting to rs.529 from needs 24 departmental store, sec-110 ats one hamlet, noida on 30th august 06:21 pm.. I did card payment but my card was declined once so i had to pay again but the money was deducted twice from my account and when contacted tge store they said they had received it only once and my money must be stuck in gateway somewhere. So please refund me my money...

My order no is 6402 and the order was placed on 1.12.15 around 2 PM, and as per the website promised to delivery within 3 to 24 working hours. 1) Till now i have not got the products. 2) I have been calling the customer care number and got reply that the product is out of stock (But if review the list on the website it shows in stock), why the product status is shown In-stock when it is out of stock 3) Also have made more than 10 calls from 4.12.15 onwards and even asked for refund, on which the reply is that will call back in some time after discussion with senior, which never happens. 4) No proactive or on request steps taken to either deliver the product or to refund the money 5) I have order food products which was a needed and because of delay i had to face harassment and problems. 6) The site appears to be a fraud with no intention to delivery the product and money back.
May 11, 2016
I contacted the company later and then they issued the refund to me.
Needs The Supermarket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fraud advertisement in newspaper (Times of India) I saw an offer in the newspaper of Harpic toilet cleaner (Actual rate is 133 and after offer price was 120) but when I search this product on their website I could not find that offer. Well, I purchased this product without an offer and informed their customer about the problem via email. Their customer care replied me “this is a technical problem”. And till now, this offer is not shown in the website(www.needsthesupermarket.com) I think, this was pre-plan marketing strategies. So please, take hard action against this type promotional strategy. For proof, please, look both attachments.
    Mr. Deepak Kumar,

This is regarding the complaint that you Submitted on https://www.consumercomplaints.in on 11-Aug-2015, before even attempting to explain the reasons leading to this unintended mistake, I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience this may have caused. Now we have resolved this issue see at "http://www.needsthesupermarket.com/super-saver-offer/8702-harpic-toilet-cleaner... We value your complaint and we would like to retain you as a customer. Please accept our apologies. Thank you for your understanding in this an unfortunate matter.

Thanks and Regards
    Needs The Supermarket

In my point of view Needs The Supermarket is a good site. I have ordered grocery around 12-15 times but never got any issue with product, order or service.
    This amount (119) two times paid to more through Paytm but I m shopping one time please refund me.
    Cell [protected]