[Resolved]  Cantonment Board, Aurangabad (CBA) — Disturbance by a garage in a pure residential area causing mental harassment.

Respected Sir,
With a deep regret it is to say that some people are misusing the cantonment property which is open space for playing. I am talking about open space near Chotti Masjid. The owner of House No. 952 (Ward No. 2), have given a shop of his on rent for a garage. The open space is in front of garage. So, the garage person (mechanic) uses maximum part of the open space which is let for children to play. You can come and see the scenario of the ground (Friday it is close). Now I ask you one question, where will our children go to play and why Cantonment is giving permission for this type of commercial activity in a residential area.
That the garage is open till late night and the activities of checking the indicators and horns are continuously carried out as a result we are unable to sleep calmly. I have told this to the owner of the H.No. 952 many times but it went on deal ears. It is due to this no calm sleep and constant noise of vehicles being repaired (like racing the accelerator) I am suffering from blood pressure and many mental disorders. Hence, I am mentally harassed.
Secondly, complain is also to be logged against the commercial vehicles which are being parked disorderly in the same open space. People have started to park their vehicles which are out of order in the same open space. These vehicles are standing like the same for months. Now other people have stated to put their garbage and useless things under that disordered vehicle as a result of that many mosquitoes and insects are dwelling and we are getting pray to many harmful diseases at a regular interval. This disordered vehicle also blocks the open space which is let for the children’s to play. Again I ask you the same question now, where will our children’s go to play.
Sir, you please interfere in this matter and get the open space cleared from all sorts of misuses at the earliest. Please do like you have done on the play grounds near our Thursday market by putting a board which states that “Defence Land”. Now no one will dare to misuse this ground. We expect the same to be done here i.e near Chotti Masjid open space or else act accordingly. Lets implement our motto ‘to prosper human beings’ and make our Cantonment a better place to live.
Hope you do the needful at the earliest and oblige.
Thanking You.