Nellore District — The delay in releasing jobs after publishing the merit list of rbsk (nrhm) mobile health teams, nellore dt

This is Dr. Pavankumar reddy from nellore. Im bringing an issue to your notice for a solution.

The Rastriya Bala Swasthata Karyakram (RBSK) mobile health teams is a central govt programme for the child health.

The notification for this was released in july, 2016 and the process od recruitment has to completed by august 2016 it self..

But in Andhraprades, it took very log time.. In some districts.. Even long..

I got selected in nellore dist, where they released merist list in october.. But not yet take up the recruitment process.. When we are asking, the office of dmho is saying some thing as escaping.

East godavari, vizag, guntur has successfully launched this teams but other districts has no intentions of giving the jobs.

Its really very use ful for the children in school age to find their deficiencies. But no one is ready to give information.. We took this to dist collector, DMHO and RBSK state programme manager and director.. But we didnt get any solutiin..

I request to please take this and do the needfull..

Nellore