Neostark Media — illustrations

Mr vivek ojha from neostark media is a fraud person. His company address is fake. I gave him advance payment for some illustration work. After dat he dint picked my calls even not replies on my msgs.. If someone else traped with dis fake n fraud people plz let me know with proofs only. I m going to do fir against him very soon. Call me i[censored] also want to join. We dont want frauds in animation industry. I have enough proofs against him even some people also tell me about his fraud. Call me [protected]
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This is a fake comment. This user pradeep gupta is just gave us rs 1000 rs in advance and i gave him 10 days of time for completing his work. But he started calling us every hour.
And it was Saturday so we did not picked call. On sunday he post abuse comments on our youtube, Facebook and our jd profile as well, he did not wait for 1 day only for work update. Then we called him for removal of those comments and take your refund. But he uses very abused language.
So we take it seriously and filed complaint against him and we have all the proof that we are a gentleman company.
Vivek Ojha from Neostark media is a fraud who takes advance money from you and then blocks your contact details. He needs to be put behind the bars. I have paid him Rs 2000 for a project and I was never able to reach out to him after he took the money. Please see below proof of payment.

VIvek Ojha from NeostarkMedia is completely fraud person and he is polluting business atmosphere. first of all he took money and then he block contacts details, I have paid him Rs. 25000/- in advance and I trying to lot but not possible to connect. He all address are fake and may be he is also multi father product. as per his nature
A-z Realtors's reply, Nov 21, 2018
Some People give some advance money to companies and after that, they thought that we own that company.
Paid amount is only for the work not for picking up the phone every time or giving whole time for that particular work.

I was a customer of Neostark Media, and I am very satisfied with there work.
Even I also gave them an advance amount of 70, 000/- and they never disappoint me.
What I need the output I got that on time. only 2-3 days delayed, but that is fine, after that, I paid rest of the amount.
I think some of the customers have to learn a lesson that when you pay advance also give that person time to work on the project.
Don't call many times, he knows his work better than us.
Only get in touch with concern person.

I was a customer of Neostark Media, and I am very satisfied with there work.
Don't call many times, he knows his work better than us.
Only get in touch with concern person.

Delhi