[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — Deposit amount not yet received after vacating the flat 6 months ago

Hello all,

I would like to raise a complaint against NestAway for not providing the deposit amount we had given when we occupied a 1BHK flat. We have vacated the flat 6 months ago, exactly on June 21st, 2020, however, the NestAway people had denied the deposit refund till now. We have been unable to contact them as their office in Bangalore (Electronic City) is not working and their customer support number is unreacheable. We have given 20000 rupees as deposit and just before vacating, a person from NestAway came to our flat, checked it entirely and informed us that everything is okay and there won't be any deduction from the deposit.

However, recently we were lucky to get connected to their customer support and we were informed that a total of 11500 will be deducted from our deposit (9000 for painting, 2000 for maintenance and 500 for utilities) though the flat was neat and clean and there was no damage to it.

Unfortunately, we are still awaiting the refund deposit and we have not yet received it and now we are not even able to contact them as their number is unreachable. The contact number we have been trying to reach out is [protected].

Someone could you help us in resolving this issue?
May 8, 2021
My security deposit was refunded after long 1 year fight. Though I got only 11000 rupees less from the original amount.
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 28, 2021
Updated by Sooraj Subramaniyan
There are no updates yet. Please someone help me. Ticket number: CC_08444109. My contact number: [protected].

Complaint comments

NestAway Technologies
    NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102