[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — fraud policy under the name of nestaway assured policy
Rarandip2019 on Oct 6, 2019
Policy : https://faq.nestaway.com/docs/assure-policy-document
Using this policy nestaway is forcefully asking the money from the tenants joining a shared house after feb, 2019
- the tenant can't opt out of the policy
- the assured services are not provided by nestaway
- they can change the policy charges without any consent from the tenants and the tenants can't opt out from the property due to lock-in period etc.
- if multiple tenants are residing in the shared house only the tenants who have joined after feb, 2019 will be paying the mandatory assurance charges (250/-) monthly.
- abusive customer care of nestaway who are not listening to the customer grievances.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2019
[Oct 07, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportNestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2019
Hi Randip, this isn't the experience we want you to have. Could you share your ticket ID so that we can connect to understand what went wrong?
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|