[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — I havent received my security deposit refund

I moved out on 10th August 2020.
All the inspection and move out formalities have been already completed. It was mentioned by NestAway that I will get my security deposit refund within 7 to 14 days from the move out date. So far I haven’t received anything except a Rs. 1 credit in my bank account yesterday.
I think NestAway is taking this as a joke or is highly irresponsible and has no idea how to do their work.
They have disabled their customer service helpline and there is literally no way to contact them.
I’m a lawyer, I know my ways to get my money back and won’t stop right here, just a heads up that this is the first step and if I don’t get any revert from them I will file another complaint against them and won’t mind going to the court because that is my job and that is what I do for a living.
Aug 27, 2020
As soon as I lodged the complaint, I got an automated reply from consumercomplaints.in that my complaint has been notified to Nestaway Technologies. Within 3 hours I received a message from NestAway that my security deposit refund has been credited. Thanks a lot!
NestAway Technologies customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Thanks a lot for the prompt response and action.
I have received my security deposit refund.
    NestAway Technologies
    NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102