[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — licence fee

Anamikaa Mishra on Jul 28, 2018
Hi i have rented flat in noida sec 110 through nestaway the area manager who have shown me this flat ankit aggrawal has told me that my licence fee included rent and society maintenance which is clearly mentioned in the rent agreement. Now nestaway team is saying to pay maintenance explicitly whereas it is already included in my licence fee. Please find attached screenshot of rent agreement. Also nestaway is fraud and such a dishonest act. They are not even giving number of his area manager who has shown me the flat, his old number is not working. They all are fraud. Shame full act.

licence fee
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018

[Jul 28, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2018
Hi Anamikaa, we believe in having transparent policies. Please share your registered Email ID or Ticket ID with us so that we can connect with you and understand what went wrong. Conversely, you could also get in touch with us at +91 [protected].
Updated by Anamikaa Mishra, Jul 30, 2018
Worst company please don't rent flats from them.
Updated by Anamikaa Mishra, Jul 30, 2018
Also don't talk about transparent policies Nestaway don't even have policies
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
We believe that our team has gotten in touch with you. We have raised this issue internally and will be back with an update soon.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have been proposed the licensee fee of 16000 at the timing of rent discussion and have been said that the licensee fee includes society maintenance and the rent now Nestaway is dening it and saying I have to pay to society also so they are forcing me to pay an extra amount of money. All the area managers are not supporting including one who has shown me the flat. Find ticket no : SC_00532199
Also a person named lokesh came to me with a proposal like pay 50% of the society maintenece .. Why would I.. If I have been paying it already and also ankit the area manager shown me flat saying it got feeder wrongly in the system. M heading to consumer court with all the profs . Such a shameful act Nestaway .. This company is fraud.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018

your team has done nothin in this issue yet and the team is not even listening to me on to this issue. Worst services and fake policies.
Nestaway is forcing me for internal transfer I have paid a huge amount to get my language transfer.. Nestaway is worst.. I almost hate Nestaway..i ll suggest not to rent through Nestaway.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our customer care team is already looking into this issue. Please be assured that this will be resolved at the earliest.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - licence fee