[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — mattress replacement in shweta nest, btm

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 kulshreshthava3 on May 16, 2019
I moved in nestaway apartment on may 01st 2019 and was promised that the mattress will be replaced since is not is horrible condition, no one can sleep over it as the jute is coming out from it and will #. Nestaway claims to provide all these amenities but everything is fake it seems. I had raised a service request (Sc_[protected] on 30th apr 2019 for mattress replacement as confirmed and asked by area manager ritesh ranjan that it will be replaced in 7 days. I have been calling customer care for the update but there is no action taken. I have commented on the ticket as well. Customer care is asking to talk to area manager and manager is asking to talk to customer care. But no one is acting on it. The mattress is in horrible condition and after taking rent and security amount, no one is acting upon it. Just to inform, i'll not pay the next month rent in case it is not replaced in next 5 days maximum.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019

[May 16, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
It really hurts us to read about the experience you've faced! We want to help. We will be connecting with you using the ticket details mentioned, to have this sorted out at the earliest.

Comments

I have been hearing the same since last 22 days. Now I started getting some skin infection because of the jute that is coming out and ###. I have been calling CUSTOMER CARE and Area Manager since last 21 days but no progress. I'll not pay the rent for next month since what all was promised, nothing is delivered b Nestaway

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - mattress replacement in shweta nest, btm