[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — no room keys, sleepless night first day

Malka Rao on Mar 9, 2018
This is my first day at nestaway on 8th march at prestige silver crest. The guy named srinivas being me invigilator from nestaway. All the documentation is done and the bedroom keys was not handed over to me, however they forced me to sign the document that the key is received. I work late shift and back home at 1am. My co tenant went to his home town and the bed room is locked. I have been calling nestaway guys and no response all the night and spend all the night sitting in the hall.

Behind the scene, nestaway guys dont have the keys of the bedroom and they have called local key maker. The key maker couldn't make the key as it was complex. Nestaway promised to get the keys by evening of 8th march and hand it over to security which was not done.

Nestaway will take me out if any of the house rules are broken. Now what shall a tenant do if nestaway did not follow basic rules or irresponsible? Proceed legally?

Finally i have paid security deposit of 22k, move in fee of 3k and rent of 11k to sit sleepless in hall. Nestaway really sucks. No value for money.

Raghu.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We are really sorry about this experience, We request you to share your complaint & contact details to us at info@nestaway.com; that'd help us connect with you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - no room keys, sleepless night first day