[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — offboard from house and unnecessarily charge notice fees and renovation fees.

Hello sir, hope you are doing well. I know it's strange to get an email from random person but i was one of the tenant in the nestaway house. Me along with my 2 flatmates were staying in nestaway house at flat no. 105, mokshagna castle, gachibowli, hyderabad. We were under the lock in period for 6 months, and yes i had been staying in nestaway houses from past one year. The experience had been great. But now nestaway asked us to move out of the house and gave us 10 days notice period. We moved out of the house. I kept messaging them that's when they gave me the refund but they charged me the notice fees and renovation fees that i am not suppose to pay because it's nestaway who asked us to leave. Your officials don't answer our emails or messages. We keep calling them and they do nothing. We had high expectations from your team but they did nothing. I am attaching the screenshot of the charges. Please be considerate and help me and my flatmates to get our refunds.

offboard from house and unnecessarily charge notice fees and renovation fees.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2017

[Aug 08, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2017
We're looking into your concern, Supriya. We'll get back with an update soon... bear with us, please.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2017
We believe, our team has contacted you regarding this and shared the resolution, Supriya. Hope this helps!

NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102