[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — payment failure - 6029rs

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Kshitij Sabarwal on Dec 5, 2019
I made my rent payment to Nestaway for the amount of 6029Rs on 1st December. Transaction was successful via Google pay but said it failed on Nestaways app. The amount has been debited from my account and my bank has confirmed that Nestaway has recieved the money but they are denying it. Google pay has confirmed it as well.

What can I do now?

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2019
Got my refund

[Dec 06, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Hi Kshitij, this isn't the experience we want you to have. Could you share your ticket ID so that we can connect to understand what went wrong?
Updated by Kshitij Sabarwal, Dec 09, 2019
Ticket iD - SC_01901158
My bank has already confirmed that nestaways account has recieved the money. Nestaways bank has acknowledged the same to my bank as well. I even have the transaction ID. I have mentioned everything in my ticket.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing the service ticket details with us, our team will connect with you ASAP.

Comments

Same has happened with me. My amount is 18500/-. And this happend with the same Upi Id you Nestaway asked me to pay via google pay nestaway.[protected]@axisbank.

1. Now Nestaway has made collabration with the PayU and Nestaway is the Merchant of PayU so you (Nestaway) is responsible to contact with Payu gateway and refund our amount.
2. This is rediculous service by Nestaway and Payu. Its your responsibily Nestaway to refund our amount as soon as possible.
3.Tell me the current status and when my amount will get refund.

I will go to the ConsumerCourt and lodge complain against you because you are authorized with wrong payment gateway which is hacking our money.

TanmayRao27's reply, Dec 6, 2019
my ticket no is - SC_01900036
Hi kshitij,
Did your problem resolved iam also facing same issue.
Kshitij Sabarwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 10, 2019
No Tanmay, I am facing the same issue.
They are also saying that I should contact PayU when they should be responsible for it
Kshitij Sabarwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 14, 2019
My issue was resolved Tanmay. I got my money back on Google pay from as PayU refund from Nestaway.payu

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - payment failure - 6029rs