[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies Pvt Ltd — refund not received

sirisha karnam on Feb 9, 2019
I booked a bed on nestaway app. However on move in date i was not even able to access the place as the girl already living there locked the apartment with a different lock and even nestaway’s property manager assigned was unable to access the apartment.in the meantime i requested for a change from sharing to private. I was unable to do this change online and nestaway did this from backend. However the girls living in the apartment were occupying both rooms available but still paid for bed only. I got frustrated when the second time also i couldn’t access the place and asked nestaway to cancel my booking and refund my money paid. They are making me go through so much trauma by not returning my money. Inspite of raising repeated service requests and inspite of the fact that i have not even stepped into the property nor did i sign any agreement they are treating my case as if i am a tenant and showing my case as moveout case. Utterly disappointed with their system operations and services.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Feb 09, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2019
Hi Sirisha, we really regret to see what you've gone through! We want to do everything possible to make things right. Please share your contact details with us, and we will connect with you and sort this out.
Updated by sirisha karnam, Feb 09, 2019
NestAway, please refer service request number SC_01026505. I was promised refund in 4 days. It’s more than a week. You guys respond to the request just so it doesn’t allow me to escalate and no action is taken. I want my refund NOW.

refund not received
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2019
We've recieved your details, Sirisha. We'll definitely have this looked into and connect with you.

Comments

Please see service request details in the attached image.

I have faced worst customer care services while living with NestAway . I want to update the name in my rental agreement and provided all the documents. I have raised service request which is of no use because they wont bother post move in to the property.
Dont ever go for NestAway

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies Pvt Ltd - refund not received