[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — returning of house keys

Its been more than 3 weeks since i cancelled the agreement with nestaway and requested for return of the keys, but for no reason they are still holding my keys and not returning in spite of following up with them almost every day - calling and emailing, but there has been no response.

I have been talking to anubha (Their freelance consultant), gawtham (Their account manager). They have stopped responding. Writing to [protected]@nestaway.com gets no response. I tried writing to their ceo amarendra sahu on [protected]@nestaway.com but no response or resolution.

An absolute horrible experience from start till now. They took more than two months to list the property, and no leads even after a month. I had to finally cancel the agreement.

A bunch of lethargic thugs!

Please suggest resolution. I have to handover the keys to the new tenant.

Neeraj
Apr 23, 2018
Mar 23, 2018

NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response
Hey Neeraj! We’re really sorry about your experience.Please share your complaint & contact details to us at [protected]@nestaway; that'd help us connect with you.
Updated by neerajgd
[protected]@nestaway.com has been marked in last 3-4 emails. Whats the point in sending emails????
Jun 15, 2018
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response
Please call us at +91 [protected] so that we can assist you further & help with a resolution.

NestAway Technologies
    NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102