[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — security deposit not refunded since 45 days even after follow up

1546 & 1547, 19th Main Road, Sector 1, HSR layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560102, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 getrsuresh on May 11, 2019
I vacated the house on March 25th. I was told that my deposit will be paid within 3 days after I vacate the house. I have been making follow up for my deposit refund but no response even after creating service requests. They just close the request (SC_[protected] and open new requests(SC_[protected] without any reason. Neither do they provide any update on my request nor my amount is refunded. Escalation also didn't work. Nearly Rs.84000 is held up. Plz help at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019

[May 11, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by getrsuresh, May 11, 2019
My Contact number: +91 [protected].

The address that I was referring to in my complaint against which the deposit refund is pending is as below.:

Flat 202, Pavani Harmony, Narayanappa Gardens, Near SVASTHA Hospital. Whitefield, Bangalore 560066.

My email : [email protected]
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019
We really regret to hear about the inconvenience, Suresh! We'll have this matter looked into ASAP and connect with you to sort this out.
Updated by getrsuresh, May 15, 2019
No response from Nestaway till now.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - security deposit not refunded since 45 days even after follow up