Nestaway Technologies — Security deposit refund not received N59094

I moved out of Nestaway flat on 16/12/2020 and never received the security deposit refund till today 4/09/2021. I have contacted nestaway in all possible ways. I was told that the money is with owner but i never paid the owner any money and I have no means to contact the owner. Nestaway is now ignoring my calls and emails. No reply from Manjula after a couple of emails where she informed the owner about my move our for which no body replied.

House id : N59094
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 05, 2021
Ticket number: CC_08536569

Aug 06, 2021
Updated by Sanjay Premanand
Manjula from Nestaway is now telling me that the owner doesnt speak Kannada which is why she cant help me to recover my security deposit from the owner
Aug 10, 2021
Updated by Sanjay Premanand
No reply from Manjula yet!
They are blaming the owner! Please note that I have never paid the owner any money but I have paid everything to Nestaway through the app. Giving me any reason regarding the owner is dismissable from my part! The only thing left to do for me is shaming these individuals on social media. Note that i have a facebook page running with enough followers from or country!
Complaint comments

NestAway Technologies
    NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102