[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — stranded owner

Mr. Faizul collected my home keys almost a month back (29th july 2017). He promised that the photo/video shoot will take place the next day and the property will be live within 72 hours.

That was the last i heard from him. On my follow-ups he responds on whatsapp or on phone also and either he is busy or provides me false information that my property is live now and you will get your cheque as part of the agreement etc. However, nothing took place for the next 3 weeks or so.

From 20th aug, now i am following up to collect my house keys back. Again, mr. Faizul, answers his calls, and even promises to return the keys soon. On one occasion he also said that i am reaching in 15 minutes (Yesterday). But no action. I am really stuck. Please help.

Thanks!
Naval
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2017

[Aug 25, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Aug 26, 2017
Please do share your registered contact details with us, Naval! We'll check.
Updated by Naval Jan 22, 2018
This is funny. You don't have phone number of your customers?
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2018
We hope that our customer care team has resolved your query. In case you would like further assistance, please contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.
Updated by Naval Jul 19, 2018
Do you have a customer care team as well? Really? How to reach them? Why did you mark this as resolved?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

You are absolutely right, even I had worst experience with Nestaway in the beginning itself when out of curiosity I came to this complaints board and found so many complaints.

As an Owner, I needed to give 3 bhk flat on rent in Bangalore East, when I registered on Nestaway, I didn't get any call since 2 weeks, and I almost forgot about them when one Nestaway representative called SACHIN with phone number [protected], who called me and fixed a time to come and visit my 3 BHK Flat, and committed on a time, however he never turned up on time, and when I followed up, many times he didn't pick the call, and then in late evening he sent an sms stating, i would come tomorrow at around 07:30 pm, however even next day at round afternoon and around 7 pm, when I asked him to confirm whether he was coming, then again he made another excuse and said tomorrow, and even third time also he postponed thus spoiling my 3 precious evening times, where I could have gone out,

NESTAWAY seems to be a company full of fake commitments, when in the beginning itself they have such UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE, then we all owners could imagine what would be the state of affairs, once they make FAKE PROMISES and convince you and take your keys and then ABSCOND for WEEKS together ?

I am really shocked to see such kind o[censored]NPROFESSIONALISM from NESTAWAY Representative SACHIN with phone number [protected],

NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102