[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — they have taken extra money from me also they have not provided required/mandatory stuffs to me at movie time

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 mailtorkgautam on Jan 13, 2018
I am staying in nestaway (Bangalore) for last one year, recently i made an internal transfer to different locality (House no - 5024). After transfer they have deducted unreasonable money from me and also they have not provided stuffs that are mentioned in my contract while moving in into new room. I am trying to contact my moving manager nikhil but he simply doesn't pick calls, also i have raised many request on nestaway but they simply ignores the requests. I am being harassed for no reason.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2018

[Jan 14, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018
Hello, Gautam! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do allow us some time we will connect with an update.

Comments

So I can see very slow progress on my tickets, It's been more than a week for many tickets. How long shall I wait for basic amenities? My work is being hampered due to this. Kindly resolve .
I booked a house on 3rd Jan on Nestaway and paid amount 59000 approx and later I cancelled this booking. Its been more than 3weeks but my refund is not yet processed, please expedite and refund it asap. I sm regularly contacting on their phone support but its still unresolved.

Registered Mobile No: [protected]
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2018

Hi Jeewan, Thank you for sharing your details, we will check and get back to you with an update.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2018

Hi Jeewan, we have checked and the refund has already been processed. Please check your bank statement for more details.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - they have taken extra money from me also they have not provided required/mandatory stuffs to me at movie time