[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — unnecessary charges by nestaway

I am one of your tenants with House Id - 43442, flat no - 201

This is regarding the charges on water tankers and electricity bill. I have already raised several tickets on these issues(SC_01649476, SC_01653849, SC_01653874, SC_[protected], but I didn't receive any clarification on these. All my tickets were closed without my consent. Finally we had to send people to your office. This ticket was raised at NESTAWAY office- ref:_00D6FDugR._5000K25JTCT:ref, where they claim to waive off the amount. but that amount has never been waived off for me instead they started charging a fine of Rs100 daily during this pandemic.

I have tried several times to contact nestaway customer care, called at nestaway office but there is no body to respond. There is no proper option to raise these kinds of issues in the Nestaway dashboard. I tried to contact through the feedback form but still there was no response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2020
waive off the unnecessary charges, so that I can clear the bills. I am really frustrated with NESTAWAY service. We have raised several tickets on these issues(SC_01649476, SC_01653849, SC_01653874, SC_01688935), but I didn't receive any clarification on these. All my tickets were closed without my consent.

[Aug 22, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102