[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — unruly experience with nestaway
Shshahrukhkhan489 on Feb 16, 2020
I have been living with nestaway for the past 3 years, and after getting quite frustrated with the system lately, i am writing this to report unruly and completely unacceptable behavior of vendors and property manager
This is in reference to the below tickets which have been raising since january 2020
1. Heater switch repair - #sc_02092539, #sc_02128775
2. Bedroom locketd, door keys lost or damaged - #sc_02107628, #sc_02101825, #sc_02101814, #sc_02101800
3. Toilet/commode shower repair - #sc_02030429, #sc_02012955, #sc_02006640
As you see above, i had to repeatedly create several tickets for the same issue out of which only one has been resolved until the date.
Following are the issues i have been facing for the past one month
1. New nestaway dashboard - very slow - service dashboard does not load at times, no means to escalate ticket if not getting resolved, wrong mobile number of vendors mentioned
2. Vendors - not willing to work, not ready to pick up the phone, not ready to come at the allotted time, make you wait the whole day on a weekday and don't turn up. Have wrong numbers mentioned on the dashboard, cancel the tickets when escalated via customer care or area manager, after resolving ticket don't leave unless rated 5 stars [ vendors - (Heater switch repair - amar nayak, venkata ramareddy), (Bedroom lock repair - sashi anu) ]
3. Area manager - this is around the tickets for "bedroom locked, door keys lost or damaged". I had raised several tickets and had been waiting for the entire weekend (Friday, saturday, and sunday). Tickets were preemptively closed without resolving. Called area manager several times to get it resolved anyhow before weekday. Initially promised me to get it resolved before 7.00 pm sunday, and eventually stopped picking up the phone. Till date, he has not responded or taken the responsibility to get it resolved
4. Customer care - only way that i see to escalate. Have always received a promising reply but have never seen any result in action
There is a compulsory nestaway assure charge per month that is being deducted for the above services
Kindly let me know how you plan to address the above issues, or do let me know otherwise as we would not be left out with any other option
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2020
[Feb 16, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportNestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020
Hi Shahrukh, don't worry, we're here for your help and we'll investigate this matter for you. Please allow us some time; we'll get back to you with an update. Thank you for your patience.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|