Netmeds — refund not provided

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Aayan18 on Dec 6, 2018
I did order for a product oreder nmbr: NMS[protected]M, Order Date :[protected] from netmeds that was covered under a refund period of 30 days and yesterday when i called the customer care to return the product they told me that they won't make the refund on original mode of payment that i have opt for during the time of making payment using my debit card istead they would credit the amount to the netmeds wallet. When i told the executive of netmeds that there is nothing as such mentioned or updated under the refund policy section of netmeds website that a customer can only get refund on their nms wallet then he was numb and started explaining about new terms policy about the refund that can only be made on nms wallet of customers account. Guyz for any healthcare and monitoring products better order from Amazon or Flipkart because their refund policy is very much simplified and way ahead better than this netmeds!! I have also made a video about this just check it!!

[Dec 07, 2018] Netmeds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Aayan18, Dec 06, 2018
Chek this vdo about netmeds refund policy https://photos.app.goo.gl/GhG9FuM8tjkLJKqe6

Comments

Hello
This is about the complaint I want to raise regarding the Tivenca gel
I had ordered yesterday i.e. 12/03/2018
and I have not yet received. It is an emergency that is the reason I ordered from NetMeds as they show they deliver medicines on the same day
I am very disappointed.