Netplus Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Netplus Broadband

Having problems with Netplus Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Netplus Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Netplus Broadband

Ludhiana District
Punjab

Netplus Broadband Phone Numbers

Netplus Broadband reviews & complaints page 3

Netplus has no internet access. WiFi speed is not coming from this afternoon, I have also complained but till now no action has been taken on it. And say on the phone that will fix it in half an hour but nothing happened....

Netplus Broadband — Not working from last 3 days

I have netplus connection, most of the time there is issue arises but they fix in 2-4 hours mostly, but from last 3 days they are struggling to provide services. They don't even raising ticket for complaints. From view if you have any alternative never go for netplus broadband....
I'm netplus broadband customer. I've paid amount for my current netplus broadband account but still it's inactive. I have called customer care on 20 July 2022 at 4pm they checked my account and said that I have money in my account furthermore they said that my account is active in 15-20 minutes but it's not active . I called them 5 times tomorrow and they repeat the same line that they have registered my complaint and my account is active...

My Netplus broadband connection is closed for last five days without any reason. Despite emailing customer care twice and contacting local operator again and again, my connection is still not activated. Either my closed connection should be activated immediately or it should be given to terminate permanently. There is no payment due on my side so this should be treated as my last notice and I will not pay any bills after that.
Name: Madan lal
ID: [protected]
Mobile:[protected]
Netplus Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In starting i install a gx router netplus fastway broadband . I was purchased a 10month plan with 2 month free( 1 year ) approximately. After plan expired . The service is stoped totally 1 or 2 month .there after today my internet is working without charge. I complaint toll free number [protected] For check how internet working without charge. After check the advisor check my PENDING BALANCE IS 1208. In which i not used any single service of wifi .
    I WANT A REQUEST THAT KINDLY APPLOZISE MY PENDING BALANCE
    Jul 12, 2022
    Updated by SahildeepSingh Chohan
    I dont know how my balance is pending

I heard alot about net+ broadband that's why I choose net+ for internet service but service provider taking extra charges like, security charges and installation charges, I think company is install broadband totally free of cost because of these charges I have to change my mind, I can go with other broadband companies.

My account has been inactive from 21st of June . I have paid my bill on 21st June at 9.28 AM, but my account was still inactive for whole day.
        I have called the customer care multiple times, dropped them email with screenshot of payment and transaction ID but still my account is inactive till date (23rd June).
        I am suffering in my job and work due to inactive internet.

I called them again today morning and asked...

Mere pass net plus ka internet connection tha ID number [protected] tha Jo Maine 24 April ko band karva Diya tha aur hardware instrument bhi jama karva diya tha but I did not receive my security amount refund till now please refund my security amount. I request for refund many times to many persons but no one can give me any answer.
        Jun 22, 2022
        Updated by sanjaykajal
        Please refund my security payment otherwise I mail to trai

How can i activate my ott platforms after doing entertainment recharge...

I am recharge my wifi for goolepay is successful.but my wifi is not recharge by...
            I made a payment online on 7 April 2022 at 07:57 A.M to Netplus broadband from paytm and after entering otp for payment site stop responding but my money was dedicated...

My wifi is not working from past 4 days everyday I am calling customer care but no one is coming at my address to see the issue. Every day they are making me fool by saying they have raised high priority issue and some one will come to see the issue. It is really disgusting.

Hello sir i am a student who lives in village Narike, Malerkotla punjab .so my concern is that it has been a whole month since I applied for netplus internet services but due to some availability resons i didn’t get the connection but now my village has availability of the netplus and your service providers blocked me and didn’t answering my calls but anyhow i managed to contact them with new number which they didn’t have now they say everything is fine n from tomorrow netplus internet services will work in my village but my concern is that my house is only 100 metres away and i am willing to pay for internet wire that they asked but they are rude and still not doing my work to provide me internet service please do something take some action the number of the service provider is [protected] call him and take action and tell him to provide me internet connection. Thank you

Dear Sir/Mam,
                I have paid my netplus broadband bill payment 707rs on 13/05/2022.But my bill now shows due. I calling at customer care of netplus daily and sent 5/6 email with my Google pay payment slip and my bank statement but they don't want to solve my problem their customer care service not good they're not good. Please solve my this issue as possible. My netplus id is [protected]....
                My account number is [protected] and I have already made payment of the bill
                My transaction to indiaideas UPI reference number is[protected] but my services are being shown as inactive. Copy of payment acknowledgement was also provided to the company.
                I was advised by the local service provider to contact the head office Ludhiana Punjab as they are helpless.
                I made a call to the customers care center Ludhiana but it...

Good Day,
                I had applied for a new network connection and after submitting my id it was assured that network will be installed in 24 hrs its been a week and still no response, the local operator said that the connection cannot be given as there are no slots available.

Paid my netplus bill around 3 days ago when the plan had just finished. I paid my bill through their website in the morning and waited for internet but still it was not working so i called customer care and they just kept saying that the payment has not been updated and it will work in two hours and kept repeating the same thing so after waiting for 2 days my who, e schedule is now going to hell as the internet sucks and this issue happened...

Hello sir i live in punjab in a village named Narike near Malerkotla I applied for new connection from netplus the service providers in my area said they will give me new connection in 1 week because existing dp is full so i waited for 1 week now the service provider is not receiving my calls this is very bad behaviour from your service providers please do something the contact number of the service provider in my area is [protected] please take strict action and tell him to provide good service in time i need new connection urgent do something.

Last 2 days netplus broadband not working and complaint was not raise bu customer care as they said it will after 2 hours but now it's 35 hours passed away but no resolution and service operator in Lalru area punjab Mohali was very worst he is totally dump guy and I will definitely go to consumer court if it is not solved tomorrow..., worst service by netplus

I am complaining that I have had broadband connections of Netplus for the last 6 months my id no. is [protected] and I chose a 70mbps plan with unlimited calling but they have not yet given me the facility of telephone calling. I have contacted them many times but they make excuses every time.